Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New to this

So here I am, starting a blog and of course my brain stops working.  What to write about???  Is it strange that i don't really want to give out my personal information, even just putting my name on here seems weird.  I'm sure I will, in due time.  


Currently I am sting on the couch watching "Last Man Standing" which I do find quite funny despite the laugh track which has been annoying me of late.  I am sure a lot of my posts will come from the couch since that is when I have some down time. 


Anyhow, it is raining out and we so desperately need the rain.  More so we need the snow in the mountains to give us lake water all summer long so my boys have plenty of fishing.  I actually love the rain.  More so when I get to sit on the couch and watch it out the window rather than having to commute in it.  


So some things that I will probably write about will be my weight loss journey, my running journey, Disney fun facts and memories, favorite recipes or failed attempts at new ones, and whatever random dribble that my brain comes up with.  (yes, i know it's a dangling preposition.)  


 This is me 
 (when my husband and i were dating 8 years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment