Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blessed!

I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last post!!!  Oops...

I am blessed.  I have a wonderful husband, a terrific son even if he drives me crazy, a house, a working car, a job, the list could go on and on.  My husband is supportive and loving even if seems to sleep more than any other man I know.  I know he's got my back, and that means the world.  My son is precocious and inquisitive and ornery and so incredibly loving.  And most of all he is healthy, with the exception of some mild eczema, and that is a huge blessing.  I have a roof over my head.  This week I thought we were going to have to move, and then we didn't.  The relief flowed through me and I haven't been more thankful.  I have a job that allows me quality time with my son, and for that I am truly blessed.

It is very important to be thankful in your life.  Look for the positive and the positive will be there.  Be thankful for your blessings and God will multiply them.  Truly believe in the good and the good will prevent itself.  There is so much in life to be thankful for if you just look around.  Be thankful and be happy.

this is me
(on my honeymoon, and i am so thankful to have visited maui 5 times)

No comments:

Post a Comment